Marabu North America Completes Independent Third Party Ink Testing
Charleston, SC - Marabu North America is pleased to announce that it has completed independent third party testing on a number of key Marabu solvent based and UV curable pad and screen printing products. The testing, conducted by the Anseco Group, is available for TPR, TPU, GL, UVC, UVGL and many more.
May 22, 2012
- CPSIA Section 101& 16 CFR 1303, Total lead content in paint & surface coating.
- The Illinois Lead Poisoning Prevention Act (LPPA) (410 ILCS 45/6), Total Lead Content in Surface Coating of Children’s Jewelry and Childcare Articles.
- Connecticut Pubic Act 10-13 (Substituted House Bill 5314), Total Cadmium Content in Children’s Jewelry.
- Maryland Chapter 578 (House Bill 145), Total Cadmium in Children’s Jewelry.
- CPSIA Section 106 & ASTM F963-08, Soluble Heavy Metals Content.
- CPSIA Section 108, Phthalate Content, Mouthable.
- California Proposition 65, Phthalate Content.
To receive test result copies, please contact our Customer Service Staff at 978-777-2160 or by email: Ann Snow at firstname.lastname@example.org or Natalia Amaral at email@example.com.
Marabu North America is also proud to offer three Medical Class VI inks, which meet the requirements of USP24, NF19, 200 for Biological Tests on Plastic. These inks are Medical Grade and can be used in the human body. In addition, Marabu Tampapur TPU ink series is OEKO- TEX Standard 100 product class 1 Compliant. This textile standard allows for knitted fabric goods to meet the human-ecological requirements presently established for baby articles. To learn more about our medical grade and textile ink human-ecological standards, please contact Clif Treco at 978-777-2160 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Marabu North America LP: Based in Charleston, SC, Marabu North America LP is a subsidiary of Marabu GmbH & Co, a leading global manufacturer of screen, digital and pad printing inks. Marabu is recognized by customers and the industry for technical service, customer training and environmental awareness. The company employs more than 440 people worldwide. Its distribution partners exclusively represent Marabu in over 70 countries around the world.