ClearShield® Type C
Water based liquid laminate for the Fine Art and Giclee industries.
ClearShield® Type C is the ideal coating for Giclee canvas applications. It exhibits the flexibility required for stretching canvas with no cracking of the clear coat. Our laminate is formulated to work on micro porous and porous ink jet receptive layers. It reduces or eliminates pinholes normally encountered when applying Liquid Laminates to ink-jet coated canvas. Type C is formulated to be used over water-resistant canvas printed with pigmented inks and can be applied with most application techniques including automated equipment.
Note: For gel coated and other water sensitive canvas and dye-based inks please use our ClearJet Fine Art Product line.
ClearJet® Fine Art
- Use Instead of Film Laminates
- Contains State-of-the-Art UV Inhibitors
- Will Not Yellow
- Use on Digital Output:
Piezo, Electrostatic, Thermal, Pigmented Ink, and Dye-Based
- Excellent for Water-Sensitive Inks, Media, Materials, and Products
- Excellent on Vehicle and Fleet Graphics
- Formulations for Specific Application Methods