Ideal temperature for applying vinyl is above 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
1) Clean surface with Action Tac.
2) Place lettering (copy) on surface.
Assume that every surface is dirty and that it should be cleaned thoroughly before any transfer is made.
3) Remove backing then spray surface with Action Tac.
4) Lay and copy wet surface and squeegee down.
Action Tac is an excellent cleaner and prep agent.
5) After 1 minute (approx.) saturate tape, squeegee once more.
6) Carefully remove transfer tape, pull down at 45 degrees.
A clean surface will usually result in a good transfer.
7) Complete transfer by wiping area dry.
Use with adequate ventilation. Wear protective gloves.