The Solution For Applications On Glass
- Shake well before use.
- As with all coating applications, success relies on thorough surface preparation. Surface must be “squeaky” clean prior to application of vinyl graphics.
- Spray cleaned area with WINDOW JUICE. Larger graphics require more flooding.
- Remove backing paper from pressure sensitive vinyl graphics. Lay copy on wet surface and position into place. Squeegee down to remove air bubbles and excess transfer solution. Always squeegee from center to edges.
- Wait two to three minutes. Spray and flood transfer tape with WINDOW JUICE. Squeegee again if desired.
- Carefully remove transfer tape by pulling tape from one corner at a 45 degree angle to the copy.
- Complete transfer by wiping area dry.